LT Foods Careers
Position: Ethnic Foods Global Brand Manager, North America
- Develop marketing plan for entire North America for entire group of all LT Foods Brands.
- Develop market strategies including packaging concepts, promotions, advertising and media plans.
- Develop advertising, grass roots marketing, and Social media strategies.
- Formulate plans and select target products and markets.
- Track competitor marketing promotions to manage competitive threats.
- Evaluate effectiveness in raising brand awareness/value of proposition.
- Conduct market research.
- Identify and understand evolving consumer needs, segmentation, and marketplace trends.
- Implement, monitor LT Foods global pricing strategies to North America market.
- Perform brand analysis. This includes price analysis.
- Initiate and manage LT's global promotions strategy in North America.
- Organize region wide and nation-wide big brand sales events, partnering with sales team to serve as key contact.
- Formulate North America distribution strategy.
- Develop marketing content Traditional and Nontraditional media in coordination with ad agencies in USA and India
- Facilitate TV media buy for all Ethnic channels for LTFA brands.
Requirements & Qualifications:
Must have B.S. in International Business, Business, or equiv; Must have 6 years (or 72 months) of relevant experience as Marketing, Advertising, Promotions, or equiv.
Send resume, degree, transcripts, and salary requirement, to:firstname.lastname@example.org; or LT Foods Americas, 11130 Warland Drive, Cypress, CA 90630.